Team & Individual Sports FAQ
Five things to know for picture day.
Here are five things to know for parents and coaches that will help make picture day a success.
1. We try to photograph every athlete. No payment or order form is required to have pictures taken and no order is required to have your athlete's picture taken. We typically photograph every athlete so that we are covered in case down the road, you decide you'd like to order pictures. We will never turn away anyone from getting their picture taken.
2. In order to identify your athlete by the correct name, we will typically ask a parent, coach or manager to help us record the players as they get their picture taken. Someone who knows the athletes is a bonus and we will often ask that rosters be sent to us so we can be doubly sure on the spelling and identification.
3. If you do not have an order form on picture day or your athlete forgets to turn it in, don't worry. You can always mail the order form to us, drop it off at our business or order online. We encourage parents to hand in completed order forms along with payment on picture day, but all is not lost if an order form is not submitted right away.
4. We will have extra order forms onsite so if you forget yours at home, we have you covered. That said, we encourage people to arrive with completed order forms to make the whole process of picture day as seamless as possible.
5. We will take sibling and parent/son/daughter pictures! Just let us know on picture day and we can fit them in when everyone is ready. There's always time for a group photo of the family's athletes.
We did not turn in our order form on picture day. Can I still place an order?
Yes! We ask that all kids get their picture taken whether they have an order form or not. That means your athlete DOES NOT need an order form or payment on picture day to get their picture taken. You can mail the order form and payment to our address at 5018 Idlewild Street, Duluth, MN 55804 or order online through your team's gallery.
Where do I get an order form?
Order forms are typically distributed by your coaches or league. You can contact me directly for one if you can't reach your coaches or league officials quickly. I can be reached via the contact form at the top of this page or by phone at 218.269.9598.
Will you take sibling photos?
I'm glad you asked. Yes we do. Just let us know on picture day and we can fit them in when they are ready. There's always time for a group photo of the family's athletes.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We prefer cash or checks, but will accept credit cards too! If you would prefer to pay with a credit card, you can always do so via the online gallery.
Where can I find my photos?
What clubs and teams have you worked for?
We have been fortunate to work with the Portman, Woodland, Congdon and Glen Avon hockey clubs, Gitchi Gummi Soccer, Arrowhead Youth Soccer Association, the Duluth Icebreakers, Duluth East volleyball, Two Harbors boys, girls and youth basketball teams, the North Shore Wrestling Club, Lake Park and Eastern Little Leagues, the Lacrosse Chargers, East Youth Football and many others. I absolutely love getting to meet new players and coaches and would love an opportunity to work with new teams and clubs.
Do you offer free prints to coaches and the school yearbook?
Head coaches and assistant coaches will receive free 5x7 team prints and we will provide digital files at no charge to yearbook committees for use in the yearbook. If you coach a high school team, please help us get in touch with your school's yearbook advisor so we can send the files over!
What's your typical turnaround?
Most individual teams will see their pictures online within a week and in their hands within three. For larger associations, this time may vary somewhat depending on season, the size and number of teams and other factors.
My kid missed the team photo. Can you photoshop him into the picture?
We can do this, but it will cost $5. Due to the complexity of the photoshop work involved and the volume of work we do, we typically have to send this to a third party so the final product doesn't look like something fit for an awkward family photo website.