Team & Individual FAQ
Five things to know for picture day.
Here are five things to know for parents and coaches that will help make picture day a success.
1. We try to photograph every athlete. No payment is required to have pictures taken. We typically photograph every athlete so we are covered in case, down the road, you decide you’d like to order pictures. We will never turn away anyone from getting their picture taken.
2. In order to identify your athlete by the correct name, we may ask a parent, coach or manager to help us record the players names as they get their picture taken. Someone who knows the athletes is a bonus and we will often ask that rosters be sent to us so we can be doubly sure on the spelling and identification.
3. If you do not know your PhotoDay access code, no worries. Just reach out to us and we’ll send that your way. As a reminder, all access codes should be texted to the number 90738.
4. We bring informational flyers to every picture day with specific information about your athlete’s pictures and how to view them the moment they are completed.
5. We will take buddy, sibling and parent/athlete pictures! Just let us know on picture day and we can fit them in when everyone is ready. There’s always time for a group photo of the family’s athletes.