You might remember a post I did almost a year ago about a guy named Evan who was just recovering from heart surgery. Well, Evan is back in the DRock blogosphere and he needs your help. My girlfriend Kristin entered him in a photo contest on Facebook a week ago. He has been doing great, but over the last two days has been battling neck-and-neck with one other kid. As of this very moment, he is up 303-300. So I’m coming on here to ask you guys to put in a vote for Evan if you haven’t already. All you need is a Facebook account and you’re ready to go. Below are instructions on how to vote for Evan…
1. Login to Facebook.
2. Become a fan of the “Momsense at Miller Hill Mall – Duluth MN” page. Here is a link to the page… http://bit.ly/afoOxp
3. Find the “Sweet Cheeks Photo Contest 2010” photo gallery on the Momsense page. There are two ways to reach this page. You can either click the thumbnail along the left column of the page or go to the “Photos” section of the page. Both methods are illustrated below..
4. Navigate to the 4th page of the gallery (pictured below). Click on Evan’s thumbnail…
4. In order to vote, you have to LIKE the picture. A like = a vote. Some people simply comment on the photo or like the album. That won’t help. We need you to LIKE the photo, which means clicking on the “LIKE” link as pointed out in the photo below. Most likes wins. This isn’t the electoral college. It’s a popular vote and the deadline is Noon Friday.
5. That’s it! If you did vote, thank you very much, we really appreciate it. If Evan comes out on top, he could win a night’s stay at the Edgewater here in Duluth and let me tell you, that is one of his favorite places on the planet. Between the water slides and the pizza, it’s a load of fun. Thanks again!